Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Tuesday 19 June 2012

7 years strong x

Last week it was my Husbands birthday, Sunday it was Fathers day and yesterday it was our 7 year wedding anniversary. So a blog post about my other half was inevitable no?!

For those of you that don't know my Husband, he's one of life's good guys.

Here's a few pics from our wedding day..








We walked back down the aisle to this..








 Photos in the park..



 This was our first dance..






  

I love how Pete is my best friend. I love being around him. I love how he loves me. I know that no-one will ever love me like he loves me.
I love how he loves our kids. He understands how much boys need their dads. How they need adventure and boy does he give it to them.
I love that he works his butt off for us. I may not always like how much he works but i am never in doubt at the fact that he works so hard for us.
I love that he has a strong faith. Its unwavering.
I love that he is a man of integrity.
He's my bestest friend,I feel lucky to have met him,I feel so blessed that he is the father of my children. I really, truly, deeply and honestly think he is the best Dad there is.

And what i love the most?

That he's mine x

No comments:

Post a Comment