Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Sometimes Bobby really does my head in.

2. Other times he is very cute. Bursting out of Sunday school this week he asked his dad really really loudly 'Did you know dad, that God can turn water into beer!!??'

3. George has decided that he no longer wants to use a high chair. Other parents who use a high chair to kinda imprison their toddlers,especially in public will empathise.

4. I went back to slimming world last night, haven't been for a couple of months. I lost 2 stone doing slimming world last year but sort of lost the vision. Now however I'm on it like a car bonnet. You don't want to know what sort of damage Ive done these past couple of months..

5.Love this picture of Bobby and George in Torquay last week.

 6. The Olympic torch came through Halifax last weekend, so we battled the crowds and went to see it.

 Bobby got quite close to the front..

7. I wanted to show a bit of blog love this week and share some of the blogs i love reading. So here's a few. I love this blog, written by a girl called Kate about her sister- Shes just my sister. Hilarious read. I also love A party of seven.Written by Sarah,a mum of 5 and amazing photographer who i know from Liverpool. Lastly check out Nathalie at Easy Peasy Kids,She's a Children's behaviour consultant in Melbourne.

8.What is with the noises that come out of the women tennis players. I mean really?

9.We are coming to the end of west wing soon. I know i will feel bereft when we finish it.

10.I'll leave you with this song.Love it at the moment.








For other 10s check out Sarah Hannah and Helen

1 comment:

  1. A lovely ten. Great photos, and i'm with you on the tennis players noise thing......it's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete