Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Ten on Tuesday

My Ten for this week..

1) Who ever wrote this article has an American version of my head. Serious. 

2) So if you didn't already know I spent last weekend in Barcelona! I think I had tapas for most meals. So fit.

3) Complete water only detox until August now.

4) George fell asleep on me today, he never does this. Gorgeous boy xx





 

5) Missed non uniform day yesterday again didn't we?!!! In my defence I was in another country this time! 

6) When did my baby get from this...



To this??
 
7) Peter's birthday yesterday, he's actually amazing ( but I have a sneaky suspicion that he knows it too!).


8) I am so so so so tired today. Hence all the photies, my mind is too mashed up too think. 

9) Loving getting a veg box each week! Love how they tie it with string!! Ps this is not middle class. 

10) Take me back to Barca.. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment